Resources » Work Permits

Work Permits


All students under the age of 18 must have a valid work permit to work


How to Obtain a Work Permit:


Once offered a job, submit a completed Work Permit Application to the COHS Administration Office.


All students must show their Social Security card when submitting an application.

Allow 48 hours for processing.


Application Guidelines

Student completes the Minor’s Information and School Information sections.

Employer completes & signs Employer section.

Parent completes & signs Parent section.


Applications are available in the Admin office or you may print one at the link below:

Work Permit Application